How are you guys doing? I am really good. In fact it was such a blissful weekend for me. Even though it was getting really hot here, me and my family enjoyed these few days with many outdoor activities. First let celebrate Little Hana Half A Year Birthday. On 12 July, she is official 6 months. HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY dear !! For the celebration, I make a crepe layer cake. Just want to bake something different .. Let see the recipe . I took it from cookpad.
The cake was not pretty looking as I am so not master for the decoration. The writing was supposed to be read as HANA 0.5 (zero point five) ..unfortunately sang suami read it as HANA O.S (the letter O and S)....darnnn...how do you guys read it? It looks more 5 than S right??? Whatever, let move on to the recipe. It was a simple one, with simple ingredients and it taste yummy. Just like the one you buy from the stall. I really need to think twice before I buy since I already know how to make it. Sang suami really glad when he hear this ..ohh whatever...
Ingredients ( 8 pieces )
- Flour - 100 gm
- Sugar - 20 gm
- Eggs - 2
- Milk- 200ml
- Fresh cream - 25ml
- Butter -7g , melted ( I used 10g)
- Vanilla essence - 2@3 drops
- Whisk together flour + sugar in a bowl.
- Beat in egg, one per time.
- Gradually, add in milk and fresh cream. Beat until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into another bowl by using a strainer.
- Add in butter + vanilla essence
- Rest the mixture for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the frying pan.
- Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
Cik make 3 kali ganda adunan and make varieties of crepe. The cake tu , cik just sapu whipped cream and susun buah-buahan pisang, cherry and kiwi. Cik add some chocalte chips too in the layer. Yang lain, cik just wrap the banana and pour some chocolate syrup. Also eat with tuna , some mayonnaise and daun salad. We are having such a crepe party on that day hehe.
Alhamdulillah..at this time Little Hana membesar dengan sihat. Now she started crawling around. My living room is full with bantal untuk buat pagar si Hana. Bersih lantai rumah cik bila Si Hana ni mengesot-ngesot. Hehe..Lately, people around me starting to realize that her face is looking like me. Yeay, i should have buy a rompers with 'TEAM MOMMY' printed on it from the GAP store i saw yesterday. Demmit..sang suami also agreed that Little Hana is more similar to me especially tang merajuk tu okkay...Hahaha...
Ya Allah, ku memohon agar kehidupan anakku sentiasa di bawah rahmatMu..amin